What we will do for you:
- All patients will be treated courteously.
- We will treat all information confidentially.
- We will always offer the treatment and advice we believe is best.
- We make every effort to see you promptly.
- You have the right to see your medical records.
What you can do for us:
- Please treat staff with courtesy and respect.
- For an Emergency Appointment, contact the surgery by telephone, or in person, at 9am or 4pm.
- Please tell us if you cannot keep an appointment.
- Please think carefully before calling out a doctor at night.
- Ask if you are not sure about your treatment.
- Most delays are due to emergencies. Please be patient.
- Please ask for health advice and leaflets.
- Arrive promptly for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late we cannot guarantee you will be seen.
We are working to be an equal opportunities provider of care and employer regardless of ability, age, class, colour , ethnic or national origins, gender, HIV status, homelessness, mental health status, religion or unemployment.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.