We aim to treat our patients courteously at all times and expect our patients to treat our staff in a similarly respectful way. It is your responsibility to keep your appointments, inform us of your past illnesses, medication, hospital admissions and any other relevant details.
What we will do for you:
- All patients will be treated courteously.
- We will treat all information confidentially.
- We will always offer the treatment and advice we believe is best.
- We make every effort to see you promptly.
- You have the right to see your medical records.
What you can do for us:
- Please treat staff with courtesy and respect.
- For an Emergency Appointment, contact the surgery by telephone, or in person, at 9am or 4pm.
- Please tell us if you cannot keep an appointment.
- Please think carefully before calling out a doctor at night.
- Ask if you are not sure about your treatment.
- Most delays are due to emergencies. Please be patient.
- Please ask for health advice and leaflets.
- Arrive promptly for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late we cannot guarantee you will be seen.
We are working to be an equal opportunities provider of care and employer regardless of ability, age, class, colour , ethnic or national origins, gender, HIV status, homelessness, mental health status, religion or unemployment.